Monday, November 10, 2008

Soccer - 11/8/2008

This last weekend Tanner and Jordan both had games at 8:00 am. Therefore, I was only able to grab about five minutes worth of pictures at the end of Jordan's game. Nevertheless, I still got some good ones.

Are mouth guards required now?


Pure power





Not in my goal!


Pippi?



Heads up!




Are you talking to me?


It's better to play with your eyes open #1


It's better to play with your eyes open #2


It's better to play with your eyes open #3


It's better to play with your eyes open #4


Maybe a little Kung Fu will do the trick



I don't care if you're bigger than me....get out of my way!



Whatever it is, it can't be good with an expression like this


Wait, is that thing coming towards me?


Oh-no...it looks like a collision is inevitable


Off the top of the head...skull is harder than synthetic leather!


Hasta la Vista, baby!


Look out!!!...coming through!!!



Maybe I can scare it away?


What do I do with that thing once it gets here?


Lets at least wait until December before we do our Prancer imitations


Has a sudden phobia of balls developed?


Leaving nothing back


Once again the ball seems to have been misplaced


Bringing it!


Are hands legal when protecting the interests of your face?


Um, Weston...I think you're suppose to kick it the other way


This baby is outta here


La cucaracha


Maybe shin guards aren't enough


Having a good time


Jump!


Excuse me, but has anyone seen a soccer ball around here?





1 comments:

Unknown said...

BIG fan of the eyes closed captions. The kids look great. I totally appreciate hearing what you guys are up to.